(+44) 020 7313 6470

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 00.00.10

Check register

Here you can check if the healthcare professional is registered with regulatory body:

Doctors – General Medical Council

Nurses and Midwives – Nursing and Medical council

Dentists and related professionals

  • Clinical dental technician
  • Dental hygienist
  • Dental nurse
  • Dental technician
  • Dental therapist
  • Orthodontic therapist

General Dental Council

Health and Care Professions Council regulates the following professions –

  • Arts therapists
  • Biomedical scientists
  • Chiropodists/Podiatrists
  • Clinical scientists
  • Dietitians
  • Hearing aid dispensers
  • Occupational therapists
  • Operating department practitioners
  • Orthoptists
  • Paramedics
  • Physiotherapists
  • Practitioner psychologists
  • Prosthetists/Orthotists
  • Radiographers
  • Speech and language therapists.

Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies are regulated by General Pharmaceutical Council

Social Work England is an organisation which regulates social workers in England.

For all of the health and care professions you can check the website of Professional Standards Authority.